Header Ads

Journey from KEBAB to PARATHA!!

                                       Journey from KEBAB to PARATHA!! 



Do you know mind and brain are 2 enemies to you when you actually want an advice from your inner conscience? One thing life has always taught me that it doesn’t want either to be treated as granted or to be taken casually. My goal in life was not transparent which is good but then it was not completely blurred as well. I came to a city which was not exactly new to me. Delhi and I are casual friends who used to turn up only occasionally. I remember when I came here that very day. My hand full of luggage and my mind full of confusions as to which direction to head for. I landed here with quite a few job options in my hand but then something kept on haunting me whether was it the right move for me?.
The very moment my mind started wandered as I entered the metro. Thankfully I had my friend with whom I was about to stay as I have no last minute people here. Meeting her after long was a complete stress buster for me but then back of my mind did not believe in that stress buster, it kept on instigating me to think about the interviews I was about to give. I had very less opportunities in my hand but again how to strive excellence with opportunities is your talent count. I mentally and physically prepared myself for the interview and the very next moment I was their standing outside the office. The situation was kind of hop notch for me as I was completely a fresher and what am I gonna do if they ask something out of the blues.  Suddenly all the theories which I had ever studies came flashing into my mind, maybe this is what they can ask. I entered the office with a heavy smile.


Professional life is a great turn over as you are no more a teenager and all your college life has taken a halt. Interview went just the opposite direction. No more theories, no more theorems nothing acted as a hurdle. I was successfully hired, my happiness had no boundaries. My first job, nothing could excite me more than this. But still my inner conscience says something to me every night.

No comments