Header Ads

I Love You

It was morning when I was lying on the bed watching as raindrops pattered on my window panes.Those raindrops seemed have cast a magical spell on me and somehow forced me to go into the past.I still remember those days when we both were together.And our love and company was enough for both of us.I still remember how you used to run after me with a glass of milk in one hand and with a utensil on the other,just in case if I made faces regarding drinking it.How you used to massage my hair with your magical hands which acted as a wand of a fairy and would let go my worries and tensions.You were like my backbone without whom I could not be what I am.I remember all the fun we did together.That was the Golden Era of my life.I can live my whole life with those memories.
      But why did you lied to me? Why did u hide such a big thing from me?.You always taught me to be honest but you did not implied it on yourself . Atleast you could have told me once,and you would have been with me.You thought better to leave me alone.Now I can hear the doctors saying "Due to last stage Cancer all her organs have started giving up".With just one line my world was all shattered,I wished I could reverse the time and change all this.I need you,I cannot live alone.Who will run after me with a sandal in one hand to scold me,with whom am I going to share my problems with.I think people say correctly that "a person's value is known once that person is away from you".You have been my only support.And now all these machines are supporting your breath.You are lying there with head bald and wearing such colourless and dull clothes which you always disliked as you were such a colourful person.I can feel tears in your eyes as I tried to touch your eyes.I know you can sense me,hear me.Please don't go.Life without you is like a broken glass whose pieces can never be joined or replaced.No one can take that special place of yours in my heart.I have always shouted on you but you bared my tantrums and anger with a smile.I am not only loosing a Mother,but a Friend, a Philosopher.I have never said those three magical words,but now i am saying it.MOM I LOVE U,I Really love you.Please don't go.And here I was lying on my bed and tears rolling down my cheeks and the rain drops still pattering.

No comments